пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

adaptec aic 7902b









hye all...
i have one more paper to go
yeay
hope English paper tomorrow will have some mercy on me..
hehe~

why iapos;m using "lonely" as my title tonight?
because iapos;m truly alone in this not so big room..
zira went back home already...
hmm~just now hanis did keep me company...
but then her senior asked her out..
so~here i am...lonely again~
and tomorrow iapos;ll be absolutely alone as all my house mates will be going home early...
waaaaaaacan u imagine my situation?
*sigh*

honestly,iapos;m so sleepy now...
but then, i donapos;t want to sleep yet...
donapos;t know why though...
one thing for sure..iapos;ll sleep earlier tonight...
damn tired~

ok...i surrender..
my sleepiness totally won over me...
so...i guess i catch u all later?
jaa...oyasumi...anyong hi jumuseyo~~
wish me luck for tomorrow*wink2*



adaptec aic 7902b.



Комментариев нет: