суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

blissfully yours dvd




Well heres a poem i just suddenly wrote. I NEVER� write poetry so this is really random for me. Its called Just Dont Care.
(sorry if i have a few grammar errors with commas and periods and stuff. Remeber this a first for me)
well here it is:


I dont care,
about what you say.
Dont you tell me,
dont you dare,
their just at bay;
these feelings you cant see.
Just let it lay,
just let it be.

I dont care,
never did,
just didnt matter to me.
Iapos;ll just lay it out bare;
I was just a kid,
but i saw what I was supposed to be.
Screw on the lid,
and please just let it be.

Let the past be the past,
dont try holding on,
and dont try to forget.
Let the blame be cast,
but dont let it go on.

I dont care.
Just let it be.
Dont you dare,
lay the blame on anyone else but me.

Should I feel this way?
Could I feel that?
Is there something deep inside me,
that I just cant get at?
Some secret psychological problem,
that i just cant bear to say?
Let me be brutally honest with you,
I just dont give a crap either way.

So dont say sorry,
dont you dare cry.
That emotional baggage you carry,
is not mine to hide.
I want them to see,
I want them to know.
I want to be something different;
like some complicated code.

Just dont care,
cant you see?
Please, dont you dare
Dont you dare lay that all on me


blissfully yours dvd, blissfully yours imdb, blissfully yours trailer, blissfullyeccentric.blogspot.com.



Комментариев нет: